1. The collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of their use
a. When visiting the website
When you visit this page, the web server automatically records log files that cannot be assigned to a specific person. This data includes, for example, the browser type and version, operating system used, referrer URL (the previously visited page), IP address of the requesting computer, access date and time of the server request and the file request of the client (file name and URL). These data are collected only for the purpose of statistical evaluation.
b. Within the scope of the e-mail notification
Personal data that you communicate to us by e-mail (e.g. your name and address or your e-mail address) will only be processed for correspondence with you and only for the purpose for which you provided the data to us.
If the purpose for which you have entrusted us with your personal data has been fulfilled, it will be deleted immediately. Insofar as commercial and tax retention periods have to be observed, the storage period for certain data can be up to 10 years.
If you wish to receive the newsletter offered on the website, we require an e-mail address from you as well as information that allows us to verify that you confirm to be the owner of the e-mail address provided and chose to receive the newsletter.
Content of the Newsletter
We send newsletters with advertising information only with the consent of the recipient or with legal permission. If the contents of the newsletter are specifically described within the scope of registration, they are decisive for the consent of the user. In addition, our newsletters contain the following information: our current vehicles, new entries, trade fairs and events.
Double opt-in and logging
We use the so-called double opt-in procedure to register for our newsletter and to guarantee an approved newsletter mailing. In the course of this, the potential recipient can be included in a mailing list. After registration you will receive an e-mail asking you to confirm your registration. This confirmation is necessary so that nobody can register external e-mail addresses. The registrations for the newsletter are logged in order to be able to prove the registration process according to the legal requirements. This includes the storage of the registration and confirmation time, as well as the IP address. Likewise the changes of your data stored with Newsletter2Go are logged. We use these data exclusively for the dispatch of the requested information and offers.
Dispatch service provider
Newsletter2Go is used as newsletter software. Your data will be transmitted to Newsletter2Go GmbH. Newsletter2Go is forbidden to sell your data and to use it for other purposes than the dispatch of newsletters. Newsletter2Go is a German, certified supplier, which was selected after the requirements of the data security basic regulation and the Federal Law for Data Protection. The e-mail addresses of our newsletter recipients, as well as the other data described in the context of this notice, are stored on the servers of Newsletter2Go. Newsletter2Go uses this information to send and evaluate newsletters on our behalf. However, Newsletter2Go does not use the data of our newsletter recipients to write to them or pass them on to third parties. Furthermore, we have concluded a contract with Newsletter2go for order processing (according to Art. 28ff. DSGVO). This is a contract in which Newsletter2go undertakes to protect the data of our users, to process them on our behalf in accordance with their data protection regulations and, in particular, not to pass them on to third parties. Further information can be found here: https://www.newsletter2go.de/informationen-newsletter-empfaenger/
To subscribe to the newsletter, it is sufficient to enter your e-mail address and preferred language. Optionally, we ask you to enter your first and last name, company name and gender. The data you provide will only be used to personalise our newsletter and will not be passed on to third parties. This information is voluntary.
Statistical survey and analyses
The newsletters contain a so-called "web-beacon", i.e. a file the size of a pixel, which is called up by the server of the dispatch service provider when the newsletter is opened. In the context of this call initially technical information, such as information about the browser and your system, as well as your IP address and time of the call are raised. This information is used to technically improve the services on the basis of the technical data or the target groups and their reading behaviour on the basis of their retrieval locations (which can be determined with the help of the IP address) or access times. If you have agreed to "tracking" at registration, further statistical surveys may take place. The statistical surveys also include determining whether the newsletters are opened, when they are opened and which links are clicked. For technical reasons, this information can be assigned to the individual newsletter recipients. However, it is neither our nor the shipping service provider's intention to observe individual users. The evaluations serve us much more to recognize the reading habits of our users and to adapt our contents to them or to send different contents according to the interests of our users.
You can revoke your consent to the storage of data, e-mail address and their use to send the newsletter at any time. At the same time, your consent to its dispatch by Newsletter2go and the statistical analyses will expire. A separate revocation of the dispatch by Newsletter2go is unfortunately not possible. There is also the possibility to revoke the tracking. You will find a link to cancel the newsletter at the end of each newsletter.
2. Transfer of dataYour personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 Lit. a DSGVO,
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 Lit. f DSGVO is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that there is a legal obligation to pass on data pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 Lit. c DSGVO, and
- this is legally permissible and required for the execution of contractual relationships with you pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 Lit. b DSGVO.
3. Your rightsYou have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you may request information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right of rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data, unless it has been collected from us, as well as the existence of an automated decision-making process including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on its details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO if the correctness of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful but you refuse its deletion and we no longer need the data but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have lodged an objection against the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
- in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data which you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another responsible person;
- in accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 DSGVO, to revoke your consent once given to us at any time. The consequence of this is that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent in the future, and
- to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority at your usual place of residence or workplace or at our headquarters.
4. Right of objection to data processingIf your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 Lit. f DSGVO, you have the right, pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, to object to the processing of your personal data if there are reasons for doing so which arise from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without stating a particular situation.
If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to email@example.com.